Sunday, February 14, 2010

23 new things before 23

Photo by Carolina Worrell
Happy Valentine's Day!
Normally I hate Valentine's Day, but I have decided to turn it into a good day full of love and motivation. So I have been reading the blog Yes and Yes for a few months now, and I find all of Sarah's posts so inspiring and positive. In fact she inspired me to follow in her footsteps and create a list of 23 new things I want to accomplish before I turn 23. She had originally implemented this challenge for herself last year before she turned 30 and is also doing it this year before she turns 31. She has done things such as attend a zombie pub crawlget a brazilian,  and make sweet corn ice cream. I've slowly been developing my list since early February and isn't quite complete yet but I plan on adding to it as more ideas pop in my head. Meanwhile this is what I have so far:
  1. Go to a bar/club
  2. Find The Crème Brûlée Cart
  3. Get a bikini wax
  4. Visit another state
  5. Donate blood
  6. Go go-kart racing
  7. Go to a comedy show
  8. Go to a movie alone
  9. Visit Yoesmite

No comments:

Post a Comment