Saturday, February 12, 2011

A different combination of numbers





5 weeks.

5%.

I am feeling really awesome. I feel in control of my food and my choices. I really have to say that tracking everything is a lifesaver and a half! Without it I don't think I would have been able to be this far already.

I also I am really proud of myself sticking to small goals instead of overwhelming myself with the larger number.

I wanted to be in a new number range so bad and I finally did it! I am officially out of the 270s!

I haven't been this weight since the beginning of college!
I don't see a physical difference yet, but I notice a positive mental and emotional change and it's those type of qualitative NSVs that will keep me on this path of success that I am quickly carving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment